- 1 hr of full cream milk
- 1 bread slice (Use brown bread to give the kutfi a nice color. You can also use normal white bread)
- 1 tbsp of cardamom powder
- 1/4th cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of pistachio
- Pinch of Saffron
- Cut the sides of the bread to remove the brown part.
- Add the bread, corn flour and 1/2 cup of milk to a blender and blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Take the milk in a wok and boil it over a low flame. Stir continuously to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Add the corn flour-bread mixture to the milk. This will give the milk a thick and smooth consistency. • Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add some sugar, pistachio, cardamom and saffron while the milk is boiling.
- Turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Pour the mixture in an air-tight container and place it in a freezer. The kulfi will take around 6-7 hours to set.