- Zest of a large-sized lemon (or 2 small lemons)
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- Around 11/2 cups of coconut milk
- V4 cup of water (optional)
- 3 tbsp of raw sugar or an equivalent sweetener • A pinch of salt • ‘A tsp of turmeric (or slightly more)
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds (5 to 6 tbsp for well set pudding)
- Blend the lemon zest, water, coconut milk, sweetener, salt and turmeric until a mixture is formed.
- Add the chia seeds little by little so that the seeds are rightly distributed.
- Taste the mixture to adjust the sweetness and tanginess as desired.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and refrigerate it overnight. Stir once after an hour to evenly distribute the chia seeds if needed.
- Garnish with whipped coconut cream and lemon zest, and finally serve with love.