Preparation Time — Approximately 10 minutes
Servings — 2 smoothies (around 4 cups)
- 2-tbs of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 medium bananas (sliced and frozen)
- 2 cups of frozen mango chunks
- Add chia seeds and 1/2 cup of almond milk to a bowl. Whisk it until the seeds are thoroughly mixed in the milk. Cover the mixture and leave it to set in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add bananas and the rest of the milk to a blender. Blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Now, add mangoes and blend it once again.
- Take the chia see mixture out of the refrigerator. See to it that the mixture is thickened to a gel-like consistency. Whisk it one more time.
- Add the mixture to the blender and blend it until it is smooth.
- Your smoothie is now ready. Pour it in a cup and enjoy!