- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1 tbsp grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 14 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 12 tsp salt
- 14 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Place the corn in a large pot and fill it with enough water to cover the corn. Cover the pot and bring it to a boil.
- As soon as the water comes to a boil, turn off the heat and let the pot stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the pot and let it cool on a cutting board until it’s easy to handle.
- Then, using a sharp knife, cut the kernels off the cob.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the lemon zest, lemon juice, melted butter, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Rinse the uncooked quinoa in a sieve under cold water until the water runs clear.
- Cook the quinoa in a pot of boiling salted water per the package directions.
- Add the quinoa, corn kernels and chopped scallions to the bowl with the dressing and toss until its evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper and serve.