- 2 cup — Peas, green, raw
- 1 cup — quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cup — chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 cup — feta cheese crumbles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup — lemon juice
- 1/4 cup — olive oil
- 2 clove — garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon — oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon — salt
- In a medium pot, boil a few cups of water. Once boiling, add peas and remove from the heat. Once the peas turn bright green (maybe 1-2 minutes), rinse them in cold water, drain, and set aside.
- Rinse quinoa (if desired). In the same pot, bring 2 cups of chicken broth to a boil. Add quinoa, cover with lid, and reduce heat. Keep the pot at a low boil for about 15 minutes, until quinoa is fully cooked. Remove from the heat and allow resting for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, and salt. Fluff rested quinoa with a fork.
- Add peas, vinaigrette dressing, and feta cheese and stir together.
- Serve warm or cold. Makes 6-8 servings.